Please answer the following survey questionnaire for Authentic Catholic Manhood (ACM) in Google Forms: http://goo.gl/forms/tdXzP78w9i . You may share this to your friends, too. The survey questions are given below, with the optional questions marked by an asterisk (*):
Status:* (Single, Married, Religious, Other)
Ages of Children:
- What would you say are your unique challenges right now as a Filipino Catholic man, husband, or father?
- What do you need from community, clergy, other men/husbands/fathers, to help you in your vocation as man/husband/father?
- What do you need from your parent(s)/wife/fiancee/girlfriend?
- Looking back, what are the best/worst lessons you learned from your own father?
- Looking back, what are the lessons you wish you had learned in childhood, adolescence, young adulthood?
- How can the media help you be the man you want to be?
- How can the government help you be the man you want to be?
- What/who has helped you most in your vocation as a man, husband, father? (books, programs, groups, etc.)
- Any other concerns/comments/insights on manhood/fatherhood you’d like to share?
- Who is your favorite saint?
You may fill up the survey form now: http://goo.gl/forms/tdXzP78w9i