Matt Fradd shall deliver his #TheManTalk on Nov 6, 2015, 1:00-4:00 pm at the St. Mary’s College of Quezon City Auditorium. Below are five maps to help you find the place:
- Map showing St. Mary’s College together with the cities of Manila, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Pasig, and Quezon City.
- Map of St. Mary’s College of Quezon City with respect to Quezon City Circle, UP Diliman, Ateneo de Manila University, and SM City North EDSA.
- Map of St. Mary’s College of Quezon City with respect to Quezon Avenue and EDSA. Nearby MRT stations are Kamuning and Quezon Avenue.
- St. Mary’s College along Mother Ignacia St. From Quezon Avenue Station at EDSA
- St. Mary’s College bounded by Panay Avenue, Scout Reyes St., Mother Ignacia Avenue, and Scout Magbanua St. The entrance to the Auditorium is at Gate 4 along Scout Reyes St.
Notice that St. Mary’s College is halfway between University of Sto. Tomas (UST) in Manila and University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman.
Notice that St. Mary’s College is at the other end of West Avenue if you are coming from SM City North EDSA. You can already walk about two blocks to reach the college. If you are coming from Ateneo de Manila University area, the one route by car would be as follows: Xavierville Avenue, Kamias Road, Kamuning Road, Don Roces Avenue, and Mother Ignacia Avenue. Another route is to enter University of the Philippines, go to Quezon Memorial Circle, exit at Quezon Avenue. St. Mary’s College is near the Timog-West Avenue intersection.
Notice that the avenues around St. Mary’s College are Quezon Avenue, Timog Avenue, and Don A. Roces Avenue. The college is actually between Panay Avenue and Mother Ignacia Avenue.
Notice that if you go along Mother Ignacia Avenue from Quezon Avenue MRT station, you will see the ABS-CBN Tower and Main Building after the first block.
Note that the entrance to the St. Mary’s College of Quezon City Auditorium is at Gate 4 along Scout Reyes St.
Buy your tickets now. Tickets costs Php 300 each. Buy 10 tickets, get 1 ticket free.